leftImage
rightImage

Protect your pets from poisonous mushrooms

With multiple news outlets reporting that several people have been poisoned by Death Cap mushrooms in recent weeks and the proliferation of other toxic wild mushrooms, the ASPCA has put out a nice article on the subject. Recognizing the symptoms of mushroom poisoning in pets is important. The varieties mentioned in the article are prevalent throughout the country and can be found in your own yard, parks, hiking trails and other outdoor venues. See link below.

Not-so-magic-mushrooms: tips to keeping your pets safe